We’re seeking the best & brightest talent!
Wherewolf is the leader in digital registrations and operational software for the adventure tourism industry. We’re always looking for the best and brightest minds in the adventure-tech industry to help us achieve world domination.
Based in the Adventure Capital of the World, Queenstown, New Zealand, our global team supports the success of adventure tourism operators around the globe.
We’re growing like crazy and looking for a few adventure-inspired rockstars to join our small, collaborative team.
How do you know you’re a good fit?
- You have an incredible sense of adventure, be it for travel or adrenaline (preferably both).
- You love to perform at your peak every day.
- You have a self-motivated, can-do spirit who is ready to take an opportunity and run with it. We don’t like barking orders around here – we like setting objectives and letting our team hit them.
- You are digitally savvy and great at communicating with tech tools.
Things we consider icing on the cake:
- Multi-language speakers (English, Mandarin, Japanese, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, and German are of highest impact)
- Experience in an adventure tourism business (guides, tour operators, office managers, etc. who can translate your experiences into a better product for our clients)
Our full-time, open roles are based here in Queenstown. Hopefully, that won’t be a problem? We have skiing, tramping, mountain biking, skydiving, jet boating, and more than 100 other adventure activities you can do while you’re here!
We are seeking talent for the following roles:
- Business Development Associate (Full & Part Time)
- Account Executive (Product Specialist) (Full Time)
- Management Accountant (Full Time)
Are you a fit?
Then we’d like to get to know you, even if you’re perfect role isn’t open yet. We’re always on the lookout for talent! Send your CV and a little bit about your love for adventure to email@example.com.