So you think you’re a sales superstar?
Wherewolf replaces traditional paper waivers with branded arrival apps. Focusing on adventure tourism our software manages guests when they arrive, while they are on-site, and once they leave. We’re looking for a few talented people to help us convince and convert adventure tourism operators to switch from paper to digital – and leverage our software to grow their business.
- As the account executive, your role is to know every aspect of what we do and sell it to new clients. You will prospect, generate leads and close opportunities.
- The role encourages you to facilitate a sale from start to finish then pass the new client onto the project manager to arrange the app build and ongoing support.
- This role rewards success with an $80,000 OTE and further potential.
- Only an energetic sales person who has a proven history will be considered.
- You will have a passion for sales, energy to find new clients, enthusiastic, quick learner, be able to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to challenging situations.
- Experience required to successfully fulfil the requirements of this role include a proven record of achieving KPI’s and sales targets. You will be a ‘hunter, not a farmer’.
- A minimum of 12 months continuous sales success in an outbound sales environment.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Have great time management and ability to multi-task
- Strong over the phone selling and negotiation skills
- Have good reporting skills
- Have a positive approach and have the drive to succeed
- Pro-active and driven attitude, and a strong desire to hit and exceed sales targets
- You need to be hungry to learn, grow and succeed within our team. We are a young fun motivated group of people who are passionate about what we do.
YOU ARE A SALESPERSON, SELL YOURSELF TO US IN YOUR APPLICATION. A CV WITH NO COVER LETTER FOR WHEREWOLF WILL NOT BE VIEWED OR CONSIDERED.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.