Wherewolf is the leader in digital registrations and operational software for the adventure tourism industry. Based in the Adventure Capital of the World, Queenstown, NZ, our global team supports the success of adventure tourism operators daily.
We are growing rapidly and always looking for new talent.
Wherewolf is “the app” for adventure tourism operators.
We provide operators the software necessary to manage their guests from arrival to departure, eliminate paperwork, handle the details of guests while on site, and more effectively acquire new customers leveraging insights from their data.
We accomplish this as a software-as-a-service that connects your custom-built iPad app with robust, cloud-hosted software to organize and leverage your guests’ data to make you more efficient and profitable.
What we do
By using our software, you will build a stronger performing adventure tourism business that is more efficient – and profitable. Our software is:
- Handling the entire guest check-in process with an iPad,
- Replacing cumbersome paper waivers with a digital version,
- Automatically collecting and organizing customer data into a searchable database,
- Managing trip manifests, equipment allocations, staff assignments, and other operations while the guest is onsite to improve operational efficiency,
- Automatically following-up with each guest after their trip to boost their rankings on TripAdvisor, Facebook and Google – critical platforms for generating new business,
- And then mining your customer data so you can more effectively advertise and market to targeted customers to land new bookings.
The best part is we can integrate with many popular reservation and email marketing platforms, so everything works together seamlessly.
As a result, you save time, eliminate paperwork, and have a marketing toolkit to generate more bookings to grow your business – and your bottom line.